In the course of warranty period the Seller repairs and, when it is not possible, replaces strength equipment in case manufacturing defects are detected upon condition that the Buyer complies with all terms and regulations for strength equipment transportation, storage, installation, adjustment and operation, set forth by the Manufacturer.
Warranty period, set by the Manufacturer for a new FOREMAN strength equipment, is 2 (two) years, for polyurethane belts and cables – 1 (one) year. Warranty period takes effect from the date of sale of the equipment, which is stated in the consignment note and in warranty registration form.
Warranty repair is performed at the customer service centre of the Seller, as a rule, relevant to the place of equipment installation. In cases when it is not possible to perform warranty repair of strength equipment in accordance with the place of its installation, the equipment is sent to the Manufacturer for repair or replacement, in this regard all transportation and insurance costs are borne by the Buyer and repair and spare parts costs are borne by the Manufacturer.
Strength equipment warranty repair claim may be sent by the Buyer to the Seller or to customer service centre by regular mail, fax or electronic mail together with mandatory attachment of copies of consignment note and warranty registration form of the damaged strength equipment, as well as the description of all defects, visual proof in form of photographs or video-recordings of the damaged equipment, unit or device, after that the representative of the Buyer or customer service centre coordinated with the Buyer warranty repair term and location. Strength equipment warranty repair claim may be drawn up in a free form, but it is obligatory to indicate all the abovementioned information and have all the necessary attachments.
If there are doubts and/or disputes between the Buyer and the Seller regarding the fact that the detected defect shall be ascribed to the category of warranty cases, and also if it is not possible to settle such disputable situation amicably, the latter shall be settled in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Warranty liabilities are not valid when:
- there are mechanical damages of strength equipment, its counterparts, units and devices caused by non-observance of transportation, storage, adjustment and operation terms;
- independent repair or modernization of strength equipment, replacement of its original parts have been carried out by any person, who is not a representative of a correspondent customer service centre and who does not have the relevant qualification, without acceptable written agreement of the Manufacturer;
- strength equipment have been damaged as a results of force majeure, including emergency situations of natural, anthropogenic and social type, illegal intentional and negligent actions of persons aimed at causing damage to strength equipment.
Warranty liabilities of the Manufacturer do not cover antifriction coating (rubber handlebars and mats), soft elements (seats, backrests, armrests, rollers, etc.).
Furthermore, warranty liabilities do not cover:
- repair works to replace components, units and devices of strength equipment, which are performed solely in accordance with the wish of the Buyer and not caused by technical failures of strength equipment and/or impossibility of its further safe operation.
- expenditures of the Buyer borne by the latter during the period of time with strength equipment being out of order, including bills for telephone calls and other used means of communication, rental payments for other strength equipment, transportation and insurance costs borne in connection with strength equipment repair, loss of time, loss of profit by the Buyer and so on.
- cost of works, components and materials necessary for regular maintenance of strength equipment in accordance with the established conditions of its operation.
- repairs, adjustments and replacements of components, units and devices of strength equipment, which were necessary to be performed as a result of the Buyer's failure to comply with the terms and regulations for strength equipment transportation, storage, installation, adjustment and operation, set forth by the Manufacturer and mentioned above.
- natural (normal) noises and vibrations of strength equipment, its units and devices, natural wear, aging, discoloration, fading, dirtying, washing-out of painted or chrome-plated surfaces.
In case disputes or disagreements, regarding the compliance of the Seller or the Manufacturer with its warranty obligations or the compliance of the Buyer with terms and regulations for strength equipment transportation, storage, installation, adjustment and operation, set forth by the Manufacturer, are not settled amicably, they shall be settle in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.